Friday, October 25, 2013

My Story--Intertwined Again

I just learned that my life and Joy's life are going to be intertwined yet again.  She took Gabby back to California for a one year post-op check up, only to find out that Gabby's pulmonary artery has an aneurysm, and she needs another surgery soon, not in the 2 1/2 to 4 year time frame that they had thought.   And, guess when her surgery is scheduled...July 5th, the same day Annalie is going to be born!  We both might be on the operating table at the same time.  I am praying that there will be two happy outcomes and that the 5th will be a good day for both our families.   And, I told Joy that the next time something big happens to Gabby, I better not have another due date!  She's on her own next time.  It's absolutely amazing to me how our lives are so connected.  Makes me wonder if there is a bigger plan out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment